CRAFTNIGHT! AKBAR! • Wed. Jan 16th, 2019 • Protest Posters!
This week, CraftNight opens its doors for Teachers who need to refresh their strike signs, as well as people prepping for the LA Women’s March happening in DTLA this upcoming weekend (JAN 19th).
We’ll have ALL the sign supplies for you to use, from markers to paints, cardboard etc. so that you can show your displeasure with the DUMBNESS of the LA Unified School District, the wall-obsessed non-negotiator cheeto in chief, and many other items in the catalogue of terrible currently crumbling the city and the nation.
There are so MANY reasons to march, so many reasons to make a sign, like:
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg FEEL BETTER NOW PLEASE THANK YOU
- We Stand With Our LA Teachers
- End the F*CKING ShutDown Already
- FBI in Yer Eye Collusion-Crazy CheetoHead
- The BLUE WAVE is coming! Gonna drown you 2020 (vote!!!)
- Walls are NOT the Answer
- Republicans Raised the Federal deficit to ONE TRILLION
- Trump Family = Russian Nesting Dolls
See you at the Craft Table, JP Craft Captain
Learn more on FB Event and RSVP if you can, it helps me figure out how much to spend on supplies!
EVERYTHING’S COMING UP ROSES (in January)
- Jan 23rd – Welcome Winter Solstice Wreath Craft
- Jan 30th – Chinese New Year Craft
- February 6th – Heart-Shaped Dream Catcher
- February 13th – The CraftNight LOVE-IN!!! (Special Event!)
BET YER BOTTOM BINGO January 28th!!! Wanna know more? Here’s a handy LINK!
I’m in a Show (puppeteering) at Son of Semele in Jan/Feb! Come SEE! Sibyl wrote it, Katie’s building all the things, everybody’s SO GOOD!
> GREATER THAN | C-105 Collective
A woman who has it all just wants one teensy thing more, but her greed sets off a cosmic chain of events that she cannot control. This original musical takes us from an underwater ballet in the deepest parts of the ocean to somewhere beyond the sky and reminds us of what is right in front of us. Find Out More/Get Tix
Comin’ Up in February: La Sirena Loteria!!!
JP CALLS LOTERIA @The Mermaid!!! February 5th!!! 9pm – Wanna know more? Here’s a handy LINK!